Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What's in the bag?

I was cleaning through my bag and I came across a few essentials that every girl should carry.


1. iPhone (you can now take pictures, picture message, surf the next, find you way to the closest shops through GPS, video, go on FB and much more!). Purse (duh!). Sunglasses (these are great to have on you all the time as you never know when you'll get home from a night out)

2. Hairbrush with Mirror (need I say more?). Marc Jacobs Daisy (or something similar). Evian Water (this is a must- as you will need to stay rehydrated all day long) . Nivea hand moisturizer (do you want to end up with old wrinkly hands at the age of 26?). 5 Gum (just encase you need to pash someone quickly)

3. Hand Sanitizer (I for one cannot stand public toilets! So I use a bottle a week) . Sportsgirl Lighten up lig gloss (is a great conversation starter as the lip gloss has an inbuilt light). Maybelline Lash Blast Mascara (lashes so long it looks like your wearing falsies). L'Oreal True Match foundation (I use this to touch up after I have had a massive meal) Dove deodorant (nothting worse than BO!) . Sportsgirl Bronzer (golden glow all day round)

2 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes to the iPhone! I'm so addicted to mine and can't remember life before it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! I love the games & this morning I got lost and it was soo good to find my way through GPS. iPhone Rocks! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin