Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Going GaGa


I am going GaGa over Lady GaGa. There she is on the front cover of Rolling Stones Magazine covered in nothing but bubbles. How does she do it?! She has been known to say that she idolizes Andy Warhol and her style emulates art. I must say, that I admire her for being so dramatic and alternative. What does she think of when she is lying in bed in the mornings deciding what to wear...? I know that when I lie in bed in the mornings I toss up between either jeans and a nice top or a dress with stockings... Not really GaGa potential.

I bet her wardrobe is a mix between Sex and the City (when Carrie moves in with Mr. Big), Mariah Carey, Kylie Minogue's costume wardrobe and defiantly Clueless! It would be one long room with all her outfits displayed like an art exhibition, she would then choose her outfits from an online program and they would be delivered to her on a conveyor belt. Ok, that's going a bit far, but it is possible.

It is also rumored that Lady GaGa will be launching her own fashion line aim towards teenagers. ‘She’ll walk around in London in her underwear and you watch, everyone will catch on."- Rapper Akon.

Hmmm... not too sure I would like to wear my undies on the outside, unless of course I am going to a superhero fancy dress party or possibly the beach. But I do like her choice of colors and unusual choice of outfits for certain occasions. I might have to rethink my outfit choice just a little bit more before I leave the house in the morning. Maybe I could wear at least one GaGa inspired piece with my normally subtle taste in fashion.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin