Friday, July 10, 2009

Top 3....

Top 3 Places I would love to live
Outside of Australia
NYC


The hustle and bustle of city life. Ahh... shoppers paradise. When I went in April last year, I loved the fact that the shops open very late and that there is constantly a buzz in the air. I would love to live like Carrie from Sex in the City. Have a cute studio apartment, with a lot of closet space, go for lunch with the girls, check out the latest fashion in Soho and watch a Broadway show every Friday night! Bliss...

Tuscany

Quaint Italian country life... I loved the movie Under the Tuscan Sun. This would be where I could see myself retiring or spending a year living on a lovely winery. I hear a glass of good red wine a day is good for you... I like this idea of eating home grown Italian produce everyday and getting a lovely tan whilst I am out in the fresh air all day.

Paris


The city of Love.... I can imagine myself in cute terrace apartment like in the movie Amelie. Having coffee in a cafe with a croissant every morning, being able to wear a beret without looking like a try hard and speaking french! Ahhh... béatitude....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin